Abstract Submission for Oral and Poster Presentations
The KSUM Open 2015 Organizing Committee invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations through which the most updated research results and interesting cases around the world can be shared. Abstract submissions should be made through the online abstract submission system at the KSUM Open 2015 website.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 24:00, March 23, 2015 Korean time
- Acceptance Notification Date: April 6, 2015.
How to Submit Abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations
- All abstracts must be submitted through the Congress website (abstracts submitted in ways other than through the online system will not
- Abstracts should be typed in English, and the submitter is responsible for verifying typing errors.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words in length.
- Tables and figures are not permitted.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit.
- An acknowledgement of the receipt of your abstract submission will be automatically sent to both the submitter and the presenting author by
e-mail upon his/her online submission.
- Abstracts may be modified until the abstract submission deadline of 24:00, March 23, 2015 Korean time.
- Acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author. The information can also be found on ‘My Page’ of the submitter
of the Congress website.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for KSUM Open 2015. (Go to the Online Registration Page
- The submitter will be asked to select one of the above four categories when submitting his/her abstract.
- Submitters who choose to submit abstracts for Oral Presentings will be required to input the text of their abstracts in separate parts (Purpose/Materials and Methods/Results/Conclusion), which will be edited automatically according to a designated format.
- Submitters who choose to submit abstracts for Poster, Case Report (Oral), and Case Report (Poster) Presentations will be required to
input the entire abstract in one box, NOT in separate parts.