My Unforgettable Ultrasound, the photo contest of KSUM Open 2015, warmly invites entries from all KSUM Open 2015 participants.
We believe in the power of the image to tell stories that can’t be told any other way. The Unforgettable Ultrasound is a celebration of that belief and an invitation to you to share your story with the world. We would be honored to have you take part in this year’s contest.
Awards of USD 300, USD 200 and USD 100 will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ultrasound photos respectively. Furthermore, a small gift will be provided for 10 additional applicants.
Ultrasound photos are open to any subject matter in any medical field. Images that diagnose diseases or has an artistic values are all welcome.
Awards & Prizes
The winner will receive USD 300.
Two winners will be selected, and each winner will receive USD 200.
Three winners will be selected, and each winner will receive USD 100.
Ten winners will be selected, and each winner will receive a small present.
Submissions will close as of April 20, 2015 at 24:00, Korean Time.
The contest is open to all who sign up for KSUM Open 2015.
· Entries are limited to a total of three works.
· Entrants may submit entries on “My Unforgettable Ultrasound” of KSUM Open 2015 webpage.
· Entrants may title their ultrasound photographs and add some explanations on their works.
All entries are open to any subject matter related to ultrasound.
- Format of Entries
- Entries are to be submitted in a JPG file format.
- If entrants wish to add one regular photograph that helps to give a clear concept of the ultrasound photograph, both ultrasound and
regular photograph are to be in 11 x 14 inch size on one Microsoft PowerPoint file.
- Size of Entries
- File size per JPG: more than 1204 x 768 pixels / more than 800,000 pixels
- Entrants may be requested to provide a high resolution regular photograph and a ultrasound photograph to secure a clear picture
when printed in 11 x 14 inch size / 3.5M pixels or more.
Notification to Winners
The winners will be notified through email by early May 2015.
Please note that all awardees are kindly required to register for KSUM Open 2015.
There will be an exhibition of all awarded works. All the winning photographs will be exhibited as e-posters of KSUM Open 2015, and the winning Gold, Silver and Bronze photographs will be framed and exhibited on site throughout the congress.
** Go to “KSUM Open 2014 My Unforgettable Ultrasound Awarded Works” on the KSUM Open 2014 website for photograph examples.
** Entrants may be requested to modify the file format or the size of the entries submitted if necessary.